TARGET FOR CHRISTMAS AND STAGE TWO GOAL

Friday, August 15, 2014

FRIDAY, AUGUST 15TH, 2014

31 MONTHS MAINLY WHEAT FREE AND CONTINUING


PFC Food Focus

P = meat, eggs, fish, cheese
F = butter, natural grass femeat fats, coconut and olive oil
C = raw vegetables in salads, cooked greens, carrots, pumpkin, small potato, sometimes sweet, 
Snacks = occasional fresh fruit or dried prunes, figs, dates or apricots Nuts. 70+% dark chocolate


Activity:-  X

Breakfast:- Coconut Porridge flavoured with date, apricot and almonds

Lunch:- Celery, cheese, gherkin, salami

Dinner:- Bacon and cheese omelet

Snacks:- rice crackers with butter

Drinks:- Water and Flavoured Tea Infusions x 4
Black Coffee x 0
Coconut creamy Coffee x 0
Other

Notes:-  Major restart. I let stress get the better of me and have not been eating all that well. During the last two weeks in Christchurch I ate wheat on many occasions and sugar crept into my coffee which was the sachet type unless in a caf'e. The scales tell a sad story. I am 10 kg/22 pounds heavier than last September.

I have lost confidence in myself and my ability to do this. I don't have much of a plan right now except to become coffee free while maintaining a low carb, wheat and sugar free eating plan.


2014 Start weight:-  83.4 kg/197 lbs


1st January weigh in:- 83.4 kg/183.5 lbs

Today's weigh in:-  90.1 kg/189 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment