TARGET FOR CHRISTMAS AND STAGE TWO GOAL

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

JULY 24TH STRUGGLING TO GET INTO NORMALWEIGHT LOSS LIFESTYLE

18 MONTHS MAINLY WHEAT FREE AND CONTINUING

Restart 3/10 POSSIBLE DAYS OF DELIBERATE or SIGNIFICANT FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITY

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR 2013:- 6.5 kg/14 lbs

I'm not sure why I am having so much trouble getting back into my normal routines. Whatever the reason I woke up this morning determined to make a difference.

My plan is gradually settling in my head.

First I need to get used to the number on our new scales. I know weight is only one measure of health but to me it is significant and the new scales are about 2 kg heavier than the old ,hard to read ones.

I am still reading the New Atkins book. So far I have determined that what might work for me, and is considered safe is rotating 5 days Fat Fast with 2 days higher calories and more normal balance of macronutrients. I am so tired of struggling to lose anymore weight when I am still so fat.


THE PLAN

24TH - 29TH - FAT FAST as prescribed by Atkins and using the Fat Fast Recipe book by Dana Carpender and Amy Duggan.

39TH-31ST up to 1500 calories with ratio of 65% fat, 35% protein and 5% carbohydrate. This will be modified if I do not stay in nutritional ketosis.

I will repeat this August 1st-5th Fat Fast followed by August 6th-7th 1500 calories as above and so on until we go south on September 21st.

I am willing to modify the plan if it does not seem to work and I do not feel well doing this. I may need to adjust some days to fit in with other appointments such as John's Waikato Hospital appointment.

Activity must be part of the plan so it's back t a minimum of 30 minutes a day on the cross-trainer or similar.



Fasting Blood ketones = 0.2 my target is 1.5

BP 141/80


Breakfast:- COCONUT COFFEE


Lunch: FF YOGHURT WITH CLO

Dinner:- Omelet made with cream. Filled with Parmesan and silverbeet

Snacks:- Chocolate Fat Bomb

Drinks:- Water x 1
Flavoured Tea Infusions x 3
Black Coffee x 2
Coconut Coffee x 2
Other

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt or 5 - 6 cups large *yes/no*

Exercise:- Walk or Cross-trainer *yes*

30 min = 7.8 km

July Total = 15.2/70 km 



Today's weigh in:- 83 kg


2013 Weight Loss History Starting at 87.5 kg/195.5 lbs

January:- 1.5 kg/3 lbs
February:- 2 kg/5 lbs
March:- + 1 kg/2 lbs
April:- 3 kg/7 lbs
May:-   NC
June:- 1 kg/2 lbs
July:-  kg/lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment